Monday, September 19, 2005

Backend Site Update !!!

I have now (FINAlly!!!!) managed to upgrade the phpwcms version that I was using - from 1.1RC4 to 1.2.5DEV.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - I mean I knew that it wouldn't be hard but was certainly afraid of losing my site for whatever time it would take for me to update...

In the end I did it at leisure and had the site down for a few hours (the blog was still up though)

So, is now up and running with the latest version.

No changes to the frontend design yet, though I've put my thinking cap on for design purposes I'm yet to come up with a better style than the current look.

No comments: